How to Repair USB Pen Drive “You need to format before use”

How to Repair USB Pen Drive “You need to format before use”


            When I am going to open my USB Pen Drive it is asking me “You need to format the disk in the drive before you can use it” but I really don’t want to format my drive, because I have very important data in USB.  Until I will not format, the USB Pen drive will not open but I will lose my all data, so what to do now okay there is very small software for this findandmount.com… Just download and install into your pc or laptop.


Download software "findandmount"

1. After installing open it, select and right-click on your USB and click on “Scan”.
                                     

2. Select the “Thorough Scan” and click on “Scan” and wait.    
3. After the scan, it will show the partitions, if you got more than one partition it's better to check both.
4. Now right click on partition and click on “Mount As” and give device letter like j,k,l,m,n….. and click on “ok”
5.You will get all your data from USB pen drive just copy all data and paste it into hard drive.
6. After all this, select and right click on USB and click on “Unmount”, now you can format your pen drive and reuse.  

So, what do you think about this? Share your views in the comment box below and don't forget to Like & Follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.

Don't forget to Like, Comment and subscribe!



Do Share this post with your friends!

  •?((¯°·._.• ƒℓℓώ ʍ€ ƒя ʍя€ µρďąţ€$....ąɲď $ℓµţɨɲ •._.·°¯))؟
           

 Manjot Singh
 Ceo & Founder | TheInfifun
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WhatsApp features ranked, as per the way we feel most impact.

How to read deleted messages on WhatsApp

Do you know the correct way to use Power Bank?

Connect with Author!