Get 5000 friends Request and Followers in less than one week.

    Get 5000 friends Request and Followers in less than one week.


How To Get Make 5000 friends on Facebook Fast in One Day.

Hello Guys, You are most welcome into My Blog, Today I am going to share one of my favorite  Facebook secret and working trick for How To Make 5000 friends on Facebook in One Day, that also without getting blocked, you will also start getting friend request and if you don't accept the request your followers will increase :)

 I always tried to share something new and more useful tips and tricks for this social site, Today I am including this Killer tricks in my site. Using this you can get more Facebook friends request in a one day, Its simple method, Using this you can't be blocked. There are many method for this, I was also try many of these category tutorials mostly are not working,
And some are harmful for your account safety. Its may be safe and user friendly trick for you.

follow the steps(do not miss any steps, people are charging you for this types of tricks but am sharing it for free so you can at least follow me, and like my pages which will be a benefit to you when i will share my tips and tricks.)

1. First you must login to your Facebook account.

2. Follow me first. Manjot0306 

3.Like My page now Mäñjòt Sîñgh Kĥâĺŝä

4.Now simply Go on Facebook/mass_Add

5.Now Just Login with that application to get more information.

6.Just select your Friends interest in Select friends you want to add.

7.Now Just click on Generate Button.

8. After this you will see many Friends email just copy all.



9. Now go on Invite friends you can directly go to invite page.



10. Now Paste all Emails There and right any MSG Like Please Add, or Add me.

Wait for some time, After some time you will getting start friends request.

Now done, You can generate more emails but please use only one time in A Day.


Hope, You enjoyed my this article, share my blog Mäñjòt Sîñgh Kĥâĺŝä
< manjot0306.blogspot.in > among your friends...

keep following me for more tips and tricks...and enjoy facebooking.. if you have any queries can just inbox in my facebook profile or fan page.

Comment if you have got request after performing this trick.  love you all <3

 twitter  Like Manjot

•?((¯°·._.• ƒℓℓώ ʍ€ ƒя ʍя€ µρďąţ€$....ąɲď $ℓµţɨɲ •._.·°¯))؟



ƑÃČẸβỖỖЌ:   https://www.facebook.com/Manjot0306
ƒąȼ€β๏๏Ќ ρąǥ€: https://www.facebook.com/Social0306
ϻЎ ƤẸŘŜỖŇÃĹ βĹỖĞ:  http://manjot0306.blogspot.in/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WhatsApp features ranked, as per the way we feel most impact.

How to read deleted messages on WhatsApp

Do you know? Why your phone is slower than when it was new?

Connect with Author!